- DNA-Seq libraries, normalized and ready to sequence, in less than four hours
- mRNA-Seq libraries, quantified and ready to sequence in nine hours instead of 14
- Integrated, full library QC in less than six minutes without sample loss
- Addition-only workflows for DNA-Seq, plus minimal intervention for RNA-Seq
- Single point of contact for automation, reagents, consumables, application support, etc.
- Intuitive, touchscreen-based user interface that can be customized to your needs
* Example methods have not been validated. Please make a copy of these methods to customize them to accommodate and validate your workflow according to your desired intended use and laboratory protocols. Tecan makes no claims regarding the performance of the example methods.
Rapid advances in technology have made NGS a reliable and simple option for genomic assays, but library preparation remains a challenge for high throughput applications. The speed, accuracy and precision of the Fluent platform makes it ideally suited to preparing NGS libraries, reducing process variability and ensuring greater reproducibility between operators and over time. The system’s three independent, task-specific arms operate in parallel to provide fast, efficient processing. Its built-in touchscreen interface guides users through daily tasks and can be easily customized to suit your laboratory and workflow needs for straightforward operation. Together with integrated user management and Method Approval functions, this ensures secure protocols and optimal performance.