Incubation time 1 x 2 h, 1 x 30 min | Standard range 20 - 2160 pg/ml | Specimen / Volumes 50 µL saliva | Kit Size 12 x 8 | Substrate / isotype TMB..
Incubation time 1 x 2 h, 1 x 30 min | Standard range 20 - 2160 pg/ml | Specimen / Volumes 50 µL saliva | Kit Size 12 x 8 | Substrate / isotype TMB 450 nm | Regulatory EU: CE, CDN: IVD
Enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in human saliva. Due to the ubiquitous occurrence of DHEA, its determination is useful in many fields of the medicinal diagnostics and in research, mainly in endocrinology and anti-aging medicine but also in neuroendocrinology and veterinary medicine. DHEA is a stress marker in psychology and sports medicine. Benefits of DHEA Saliva assay:
1. the only commercially available assay with clear specified reference values with respect to the gender, age and time of the day;
2. Calibration to the LC-MS/MS reference method;
3. Measuring range up to 2,160 pg/mL;
4. Alignment to entire Saliva line. Includes interchangeable reagents within the IBL saliva ELISA product line;
5. Protocol available for the open ELISA systems Freedom EVOlyzer® and ThunderBolt®
Due to the pulsatile dynamics of DHEA secretion repeated saliva sampling is recommended.