MSIA Streptavidin Affinity Capture Tips are affinity microcolumns, with the possibility to capture and purify antibodies and other types of proteins from various samples.
The fact that the purification takes place within a tip has several advantages, including:
- Faster assay development and execution
- Decreased incubation time
- Parallel processing of 96 samples
- Reduced non-specific binding
- Improved analytical sensitivity
- Minimum analytical variability
No affinity matrix loss
- Increase life span of LC-MS instrument
- Improves result consistency
Sample volume independent
- Microcolumn resistant to compression unlike resin-based support
Ready to use
Enhanced binding capacity
- Extended assay dynamic range
- Improved signal
- Versatility to integrate unique assay steps, such as heated enzymatic processing
Do you want to know more?
Click here to learn more about the MSIA tips on the Freedom EVO workstation.